I wasn't planning to write a blog entry today, but then I ran across a blog that mentioned that today is Blog Day and couldn't resist. So, if you have a blog or ever felt like starting one, today is a great day get writing. Happy Blog Day 2006!
My favorite blogs are:
- Let the Good Times Roll by Guy Kawasaki, a great blog for budding entrepeneurs and cool new products
- Susie Bright's Journal, my favorite sex writer/editor and feminist
- Lifehacker, great tips and tricks for getting through life
- Escape from Cubicle Nation, all about the adventures of starting up a home business
- Marketing Babylon, marketing and branding strategies
I was going to include America's Overvalued Real Estate, but it's been taken over by a standard real estate marketer with no explanation of what happened to the original blog.
Technorati tags: JanineWhite blogs holiday BlogDay technology